Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

Alright, so this isn't really anything I've written recently, but more like a compilation of things from a while ago. I used to write in a diary every night. I'd write about pretty much anything, my day, something I read, thoughts, feelings, friends, fears, the future... you name it, I wrote about it. So these are just a few excerpts from my dairy from the past 2 years or so. Enjoy : ]


Goodnight Moon. May the impossible stop at my feet, say hello to my heart, and step into my life. (February 18th 2007)

I don't know what to believe, I don't know what to decide, but I do know who to love. It's hard to love something in such a hard time of fast decision making and school and friends and boyfriends and sometimes we just have our hands so full. But, I do know what's right, it's right to love God, and it's right to put faith in Him; it's right to put your troubles into his hands and trust Him with everything you've got... it's just hard. (January 11th 2007)

This morning was one of those horrible mornings when you wake up and you really don't want to but your room is really hot and the sun is shining in through your windows and you cant get back to sleep. But you try anyways and you are tossing and turning and are unsurprisingly successful because the sticky heat makes you drowsy, but you end up waking up a full 20 minutes later and repeat the process about 8 times. (Jan. 27th 07)

Goodnight Moon. May I wake up somewhere else.

All I can say to myself is that there's time. There's more time to come and I hope it will arrive... in time...

So, I almost clicked on a pinball game instead of writing my diary tonight, I obviously convinced myself otherwise. (April 17th 2007)

As for a husband you may ask?? Well, we'll just see about that. If I end up having one, then may our lives be happy together, if not; let my life be contempt with my marriage with the Holy Spirit!!!!! (said in black preacher voice :] )

My dreams WILL be accomplished and that's that. Work hard and live a contempt life. Trust and follow God and live a complete life. May tomorrow bring good things.

The only thing was that he was sorta going into his freshman year... in college. But, my mum said he was flirting with me like crazy. Well, I think I secretly agree with her, it was rather obvious. But you never know, he might just be a really super nice and very attractive person trying to make sweet conversation, complimenting me, and smiling at me a lot .

That is my one fear in life. Losing my twin. Losing part of me. Losing my best friend. That's my weak point. If something happens to her, than something equal will happen to me. She and i reflect each other. (August 17th 2007)

Just because you love someone doesn't mean it's not a big deal to say "I love you"

Ok so today I woke up and really felt like shopping. Grocery style. (August 18th 2007)

So, that's been a little update on the past few days. I'd like to say "The End" but it's really not the end, i sorta have the rest of my life to live. (December 16th 2007)

It's just a scary thing to know that one day you're going to leave everything you know, everything you love, for something you aren't even sure about. (diary of December 18th 07)

No comments:

Post a Comment